2013 Spring/summer travel teams (Boys, Grades 3-11)
Our 8th-11th grade teams play a national schedule and compete against the best in the country. Our 3rd-7th grade teams will compete in local & regional tournaments. The spring/summer season can run from mid-March until the end of July.
2013 Player Fees - Due in full by March 4, 2013 or your spot will be filled!
Player fees include (1)leased uniform to be returned, (2)shooting shirt and (3)travel bag, yours to keep!
Grades 3-7: $495 - up to 8 tournaments, 15+ practices
Grades 8 (White & Red): $595 - up to 8 tournaments, 15+ practices
Grades 9-11 (White): $695 - up to 9 tournaments, 15+ practices
Grades 9-11 (Red): $595 - up to 8 tournaments, 15+ practices
Multiple Children Discount:
If you have multiple children in the program, a discount will be applied to each player's team fee based on their age group. For players from grades 8-11, take $100 off; for players in grades 3-7, take $50 off .
(i.e. Child 1 in grade 11: Team Fee of $695 would be $595, Child 2 in grade 7: Team Fee of $495 would be $445)
Wisconsin Shooters Basketball families who arrange for new business or individual annual sponsorships will receive a dollar amount off their 2013 player fee. (This does not apply to businesses that have sponsored the program in the past)
• Sponsorships are recognized for 1 year from the date of deposit.
• $500-$999 sponsorship; receive $295 off your 2013 player fee.
• $1000-$1,499 sponsorship; receive $395 off your 2013 player fee.
• $1,500+ sponsorship; receive $495 off your 2013 player fee.
CLICK HERE to view our 2013 Player/Parent for Spring/Summer - If invited to join one the Wisconsin Shooters select travel teams in 2013, please sign & return with your player fees by March 24, 2013. (Failure to follow the program rules & guidelines will result in suspension or dismissal from Wisconsin Shooters Basketball)
Frequently Asked Questions
• Player Fees will cover tournament entry fees, gym rentals, uniforms, shooting shirt, travel bags & other team costs.
• Additional expenses (more tournaments, extra travel, apparel) will be covered by the families, sponsorships
and fundraising by teams and individuals. Details discussed within the team once the season is underway.
• 3-7 Grade Tournaments will be played ONLY in Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois & Indiana.
• 8-11 Grade Tournaments will be played ONLY in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana & Nevada.
• Players are recommended to ONLY play with Wisconsin Shooters Basketball during the travel team season.
• Apparel will be available to our players & their families before the season begins. CLICK HERE FOR 2013 ORDER FORM
2013 Practice Sites
2012-2013 AAU Club Code: XTF88F
Mail Address: PO Box 88 Menomonee Falls, WI 53052
Page Last Updated 11/13/2012